Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

A Few Things 5.21.16

(i wish our garden looked this cute! inspo via Pinterest)
I am beyond thankful for this weekend. For some reason, this week just drained me. Baby was a little sick through the week but not enough to cause this level of fatigue. To treat myself, I made a big pan of brownies and I am enjoying some with a large mug of Earl Grey tea. I have been on a tea kick lately. I made some fresh mint tea with some mint sprigs from our herb garden. It may be my new favorite thing. 
Here are a few things that are on my mind/in my world right. 

1. Watching the Work by Design Summit
I heard about Claire Diaz-Ortiz through the EntreLeadership podcast. She seems pretty interesting. So far the content has been pretty interesting but not completely in line with my worldview. It has sparked some interesting internal reflection and debate. There are still a bunch of sessions to go so maybe I'll do a summary post at the end. 

2. I'm on Twitter
Yep, I did it. I feel weird. I haven't tweeted anything yet. I don't know to stay. My handle is @wearstripes. Follow if you don't mind radio silence. 

3. Dreaming of home projects
I hope to see lots of paint in my future. I am ready to be past the planning phase and into the doing phase. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment