Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Ghosts of College Past


As you are reading this, I am most likely in a car traveling to my brother's college graduation. He is graduating from Liberty University, where my college journey began. I attend LU for two years before getting married and transferring to the University of Georgia. Though my time there was brief, I still had some great experiences and made friends that I treasure to this day. In anticipation of this visit, I decided to flip through some old photos from ye' olde days. That's what Facebook is for, right? These are photos from my freshmen and sophomore years. It was a pretty hilarious time and we had blast, while still managing to get some stuff done. It will be a little weird going back. I have only visited once since leaving. A little walk down memory lane is always fun. It keeps the memories fresh. I don't want forget any of the good times or the bad. Maybe just the some of the hairstyles and outfit choices.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! These pics make dorm life look fun. Congrats to the graduates of this year!! :)

    ReplyDelete