|(Zoodles with burst tomatoes and shrimp!)|
After last week's heavy post, I decided to lighten the mood a bit. I just wanted to drop by and do a little recap of all the small, fun things that we've been enjoying this June.
1. First and foremost, we actually did something for our anniversary! We have been married for 5 years and this was the first time we did any type of celebration. I kind of like this 5 year thing. I think we might that our tradition. We spent the weekend in Atlanta playing tourist and it was so much fun.
2. We have been in soccer heaven. The Euro Cup has been going on and I am so excited. I always root for Germany but I love watching the underdog teams like Croatia and Iceland.
3. Spiralizing!! See the above picture for reference. With our garden starting produce, I am have zucchini and squash coming out of my ears. I love turning them into you yummy noodle dishes. It is so easy and very filling.
4. I have successful abstained from biting my nails for a WHOLE MONTH. This is amazing for me. I am so excited. Hopefully, this new found self control with continue. My nails are actually getting long and they look so much healthier.
5. Lastly, I managed to squeeze in a tiny painting project in this week. Our main living/hallway area is finally all one color. It is such a relief. It looks a million times better. I have so much motivation now to tackle all of the projects.
Hope everyone have a great weekend!