Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

On My Airwaves

(The Chris Loves Julia Podcast)
(Young House Love Has A Podcast
(Think On These Things Ministries)


As a self proclaimed podcast-aholic, I thought it would fun to drop by and let you know what I have been listening to lately. 

The Chris Loves Julia Podcast is the perfect mix of DIY/decor love and comedy. Chris, Julia and their host and friend, Preston, are hilarious. I have literally laughed out loud while listening to their show. They pack a ton of information into each show while still staying light hearted and fun. They talk candidly about the ups and downs of renovations and each episode has a cute piece of "homework" to encourage the listener to get out there and DO something. 

I was so worried that this was some elaborate joke when I saw this. But it is totally for real! John and Sherry are back and dishing the out the DIY goodness. Their quirky humor lends itself perfectly to the audio medium. The funny games and interviews are great and it's just nice getting to hear them talk about their DIY life. This is a must listen if you were a fan of their blog or just love home decor. 

While not strictly a podcast, I have really enjoyed listening to this teaching series. It is hard hitting and very informative. If you are parent who wants to know what the Bible says about child rearing, this is a great resource. It is not for the faint of heart. The series goes deep in controversial issues. Overall, it has been very informative. 

Enjoy the suggestions and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I love this. I have yet to make podcasts apart of my day, but these sound great and I think I need to figure out a way to work them in.

    ReplyDelete