Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Favorite Things 11.4.16

(Instagram)

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a good week. I am looking forward to a completely free weekend. While I have felt pretty tired lately from being pregnant, I feel like this some of my motivation has returned. You know how you can be tired but still feel like doing stuff versus having zero desire or ability to do anything? I am definitely in the tired but motivated camp right now. Hopefully, I can leverage the motivation into some completed tasks. 
I thought I would leave you with a little wrap of some things that are bringing a smile to my face right now. Everyone needs a little pick me up and these have been mine. 

1. Iced (decaf) coffee. It has been crazy warm here lately so I have indulging in some iced coffee. I love using my french press to make a batch of good strong coffee and sipping it from a mason jar. You can't beat it. 
2. Following Chris Loves Julia's One Room Challenge. Wallpaper is back, guys, and it can be so cool!
3. Rewatching Parks and Rec. We haven't watched any in over a year and it has been so fun to go back and enjoy some of our favorite episodes. I had forgotten how funny it was. 
4. Collegiate sweaters. We're going to the Georgia/Auburn game next weekend and I have already been brainstorming my outfit. I have been checking the weather religiously, because if it will be cold enough, I want to get this sweater.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! What is bringing a smile to your face lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment