Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Pink and Blue

I wasn't able to get this out on Friday so I'm here today. Better late than never, right? We were super excited to find out that our little bundles are a boy and a girl. I am so happy. I am confident that I would have loved any combo that we could have gotten but this one makes me very happy. It kind of feels like the best of both worlds. A little boy to play with JW and a little girl for me to cover in bows. I am only slightly kidding. Knowing the genders helps me get a better idea of what we're actually going to need. I can start finalizing shopping lists and prepping all the gear. I need to organize their closet and get a good idea of how I am going to lay out the nursery. All fun things.
Have a wonderful (remainder) of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment