Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Wrap Up

(old photo via my instagram, would have been appropriate for #nationalcoffeeday)
Another week is wrapping up. It is October and so far it has been extremely WET here. Nothing like a lot of rain to usher in a new season. Work has been rather crazy but I am really glad to be back. I come home feeling tired but really accomplished. 
So after posting about being a slob it totally kicked my butt into high gear. I have been on a cleaning tear. I also realized, that I am more likely to keep a room clean if it is somewhat decorated. So that has motivated me to really get some more rooms fleshed out, especially our master bedroom. That is where junk goes to die. Getting it somewhat finished has shot right up to the top of the to-do list. 
Parenting wise this week went smoothly. The little guy is in a good routine and is getting very predictable. I am not looking forward to the crawling. He is so content to just play. I can get a lot done simply by moving him from room to room with me. Once the crawling starts, the battle will begin. It is another reason I need to get the house in tip top shape. 
Other things happening around here:

1. Listening to The Dave Ramsey Show: Money can be pretty taboo but it is something that is incredibly important. I love his brusk attitude. He just lays it out there. I am going to start reading The Total Money Makeover. Should be a good read.

2. Brainstorming Halloween costumes: It probably will not be anything elaborate, but I love group Halloween costumes. Last year, Lady Pup and I were a Mummy Pup and a Mommy Pumpkin. I was 12-13 weeks pregnant I think. 
I have started pinning some ideas. We shall what it ends up being.

3. Autumn activities: Now that it is October, I feel like I can dive into some Autumn activities. Number one on the list is getting some pumpkins and breaking out my Fall decor. I cannot wait!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment