Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Over the Weekend: History



This weekend I had zero motivation for my own work, but I did enjoy helping my mother in-law sort through her photos. I am trying to convince her to use physical Project Life for organizing her photos. It was a lot of fun looking through all the old photos of my husband and his family. There were definitely some comical hair and dress choices. I loved looking at his baby photos and comparing them to our baby. It was cool to see the similarities. To go along with our photo organizing and football watching, we made no bake cookies. Probably my favorite type of cookie. I love anything with peanut and chocolate. I could eat the whole batch by myself. Even though it was not necessarily the most productive weekend, it was a pretty good one.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment