Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Game Day Gear



Sorry for the little delay. For it being a short week, it still feels like a lot of stuff was packed into it. One thing that happened this week was that college football started. I will admit, I don't completely understand football. The whole growing up in Europe my whole life kind of stunted my knowledge of this very American pastime. Since moving back, I have tried to familiarize myself with it. Admittedly, it took me some time to come around the sport. At first, when I was still going through my whole transition phase, I was pretty against the whole thing. It felt like I was being a poser if I really tried getting into it. However, as I have lived and eventually graduated from a pretty football centric university, I have realized that it is ok for me to be interested in football. It doesn't make mean I am no longer the person who I was in high school before I moved here. I haven't abandoned or betrayed some part of me. I am simply growing and becoming more invested in the local culture. 
That may seem like a lot to say about football, but this realization has been a big turning point for me. With that, I would like to leave you with a roundup of a few things that I want to add to my wardrobe. These would be perfect for watching the game on the couch with the husband. 
1. A cute vintage inspired sweatshirt. This would look cute with a pair of sweats or jeans and boots. 2. I have these pants  in red and they are amazing! I think a black pair would really round out my collection. 3. This shirt is currently sold out but I hope it gets restocked. Nothing is more cozy than an oversized long sleeve t-shirt 4. Lastly, you can't go wrong with a preppy t-shirt

Are you into college football? Do you love game day gear? Do I really need an excuse to put together a cute outfit? If you're wondering, the answer is no. 


No comments:

Post a Comment