Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday Wrap Up

Happy Friday, everyone! How was your week? After starting the week off with a horrible cold, I am starting to feel better. I still sound like a frog but at least I can muster up the strength to change out of pjs. It has turned COLD here and I am excited. I love cold weather around Christmas time. It is primarily because I love wearing sweaters so much. Cozy clothes are my favorite.
I really do not have much to wrap up per say. Life is busy but it is going well. I need to start wrapping presents and sending out Christmas cards. I am trying to slow down and just enjoy the season a little bit more. I hope you can do the same.

2 comments:

  1. Cozy clothes are my favorite too! And that mug is epic!

    ♥ Heather
    www.golddippedchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was an etsy find from a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete