Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Over the Weekend: Chilly

(via pinterest)
Baby, it's cold outside, finally! I wore a sweater this weekend and it was glorious. So, Christmas is this Friday. My brain is reeling a little. It feels like we look forward to holidays like Christmas all year and then they just sneak up on us right at the last minute. Weren't we just stuffing ourselves full of Thanksgiving dinner last week? I am attempting to soak up every last bit of the season that can. I made some progress on my #christmas checklist. 

1. Pick out and decorate tree. Check!
2. Take a family Christmas photo
3. Watch White Christmas. Check!
4. Find a good Advent Bible reading plan for our calendar
5. Send out Christmas cards. Check!

Maybe I knock out the rest in the next few days. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment