Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Wrap Up

One week till Christmas! The weather has been so warm lately that it doesn't really feel like Christmas at all. Dumb, El Nino. I think I have worn a jacket once this month. It has thrown me for a loop.
Well, here are a few things that are going on this week.

1. Star Wars. Duh. I am pretty excited though. I don't know when I will be able to see it. Movie going and babies don't mesh well but I am super excited about all the hype. It looks pretty incredible.

2. I actually made a BIG dent in my housework to do list this week. Like, I folded ALL of the laundry. I couldn't have done without the help of my trusty podcasts.

3. We have had a few setbacks in the napping department but I think we have overcome a hurdle. It seems like the little guy was getting hungry! He has been eating solids for a little over a week and I think it was the ticket to stretching the naps back out. Hopefully, the trend will hold.

Have great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment