Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Wrap Up

So I have been slacking a little on the blog side. I am FINALLY back to feeling 100% after having bronchitis. I feel like I am finally catching up on the house side of things. That area of my life is the first to be neglected when things get busy. When I get busy at work, with baby, or get behind when I am sick, the laundry piles up and the dust bunnies grow. It is a bad cycle because it is when I am stressed and consumed with outside things, that I really need the house to be in tip top shape and not adding to the stress pile. Anyone out there have tips or recommendations on how to manage it all? Has anyone attained that illusive work/life balance? I would love to hear some feedback if you have any.
Things from this week:
1. Our tree is up and decorated! Queue happy heart and Christmas music.

2. Spotify has some great Christmas playlists. I am particularly fond of the Indie Christmas one.

3. Um, Downton character doing American accents? Hilarious.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment