Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Wrap Up

(via pinterest , from march 2015 vogue)

It's gray, it's cool, and I am suffering from zero motivation. All I want to do is cuddle up with my pup and a good cup of coffee and drift into delirium. Amazingly, baby let me sleep in a little today. It actually kind of freaked me out because I woke up on my own and looked over at the monitor and he was just laying in his bed looking around. I have no idea how long he had been awake. 
Have I mentioned here how much I like Taylor Swift? This photo series for Vogue was amazing. Loved the boho, carefree vibe. Karlie Kloss is a stunner. I love the new album but I am still really fond of her old stuff. Taylor Swift is the champion of girls and women everywhere. For some weird reason, people just relate with her. 

So in other news, I kind of hate all my clothes. I am in a rut, stylistically. It feels amazing to be back in pre-baby clothes but I really do not enjoy what I have. My style is definitely in transition. I have been trying to nail down what I love theoretically/on other people versus what I actually love to wear. I do not know what my style really is. I also realize that I need to stretch myself out of my comfort zone a little. Otherwise, I am going to be perpetually stuck wearing the same things, over and over again. 

Here are a few things I am drawn to lately, 





Just some thoughts I have been having. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment