Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Wrap Up

(two guys feeling poorly, one teething and one with a cold)

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope everyone had a good week. Are your costumes ready? Are you going trick or treating? Any parties? I am throwing together a little impromptu Halloween get together so that means I am dashing around the house trying to get everything together. Sadly, my two guys are feeling less than great so I have to divide my time between cleaning and nursing these two back to health. 

So, things that have been on my mind lately/general happenings....

1. Christmas shopping: I love getting an early start on this. I have about half of my presents purchased. I try to find really unique or clever things. Etsy has been really helpful this year. I found some amazingly quirky baby items. Check out these amazing cloth baby books. I wish they were not so expensive or I would buy them all!

2. Baby is 5 months old! Yep, he is growing big and strong. I need to take his monthly pictures but I just have not got around to it. 

3. This article on creativity. Emma had some really great thoughts and points. I think I have stifled my own creativity in the past. I used to think that if you were not just naturally good at something then it was not your "thing." It would be better not to spend too much time trying to do something that you were great at from the start. I realize now how incredibly wrong I was. I hate that I have given up on a lot of things just because I was not an expert at the beginning. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment