Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Playing Catch Up



So I have been really off of my game lately. We left Wednesday evening to go to Charleston to help Scott's old professor/mentor's family move and I have been behind since. It was a fun little trip and it was so good to get to see them and help out. We did a little of bit of sightseeing in downtown Charleston. Just enough to wet our appetites and convince us we need to visit some more.
We are in full blown Thanksgiving prep mode. I have my recipe picked out. Now I just need to get to the grocery store. I am probably going to regret putting off my shopping till the day before but it could not be helped. Thankfully, I do not need a turkey or I would probably end up in a fist fight with someone. Those things go fast.
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment