Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday, Monday


Today, I am/was exhausted. My family left early this morning. We said goodbye last night. My sisters cried. I do not cry that much when I say goodbye. It was still very sad to see them go. We probably will not get to see them in person for about two years. Thank goodness for things like Skype and FaceTime.
JW is getting over the sniffles and is off his sleep pattern which has thrown me off my sleep pattern. I think I am getting whatever sickness he had. So yeah, I am very very tired.
I took him into the office this morning. We have the little nursery/office setup ready to go, which is a Godsend. It makes it a lot easier to get stuff done when everyone does not have to tiptoe around the sleeping baby. I am still wiped out from taking care of him and trying to get all of the office work done.
Well, I am going to try to not to fall asleep before bed time. I just cannot lay down. I almost dozed off once already since getting home.
All of that to say, I am looking forward to going to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment