Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Over The Weekend: Yellow Daisy Festival


On Saturday, we met up some longtime friends to explore the Yellow Daisy Festival. The festival is held every year in Stone Mountain Park. It is 3 days of arts, crafts and all kinds of handmade goodies. This year it was especially fun because I got to share it with my mom, two sisters and our old friends. I always go looking for unique Christmas presents. This year did not disappoint. I found items for several people on my list. I feel so accomplished! Not only was it a great time for shopping but it also was a great time for catching up with our old friend, Julianna. Her parents were missionaries in Russia the same time we were there. We were very close growing up but we really have not been able to spend much time together since 2008. It was really nice to reconnect with her. 
Overall, it was a great way to spend a Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment