Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Summer 2015



Tomorrow is first the day fall. Where did the summer go? My family is back in Slovenia. It was wonderful to have them here, especially for JW's birth. I cannot believe that he is going to four months old next week! It still feels like yesterday we brought him home. This summer was very eventful. I had a baby, my family was visiting, we drove out to Texas. we went to Disney World. I feel tired just thinking about it all. So many good memories were created and I am incredibly thankful that I got to make them. I am looking forward to a little slower pace over the next couple of weeks. There should not be as many things on my plate going forward.
I am going to miss being to drive 5 minutes and hang out with my mom and sisters or talk to my dad. Still, they are just a Skype call away.

No comments:

Post a Comment