Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Non-Outfit Post

You would think that with a blog named "When In Doubt, Wear Stripes," there would be at least ONE outfit post. Well, I tried to photograph one this afternoon and it went horribly. The lighting was off, I was being attacked by mosquitos, and I frankly felt like I looked fat in every photo. I admitted defeated and headed inside and changed into my "around the house" clothes. A long sleeve t-shirt and athletic shorts. I love to get dressed up for the day but when I am home it is all about comfort. I decided to not let the defeat of one bad shoot get me down and I attempted another outfit post in the house. This is my usual attire when I am getting stuff done. Easy, casual and above all cozy. It is not glamorous by any means. Maybe one day I will get a good outfit shot but for now, this is what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment